I can't believe Luca is 3 months old already! Where has the time gone?! He is growing and changing more and more every day. Here are some of the things he is doing:
- Cooing/talking to us all the time
- Smiling a ton
- "Standing" - he is really good at using his legs to push himself up from a squatting position to a standing position. He has some very strong quads!
- While on his tummy he can push himself up on his forearms and turn him head in both directions.
- Grasping at things (usually my hair or sweatshirt string while he is nursing), and man does he have a grip! He is starting to grasp toys as well, but doesn't hang on to them for very long.
- Blows bubbles and mimics (or tries to) movements and noises that we make with our mouths.
- Sucking on his hands/fists (and pretty much anything else that goes near his mouth)
Such a sweet face!
Hanging out in the Bumbo while mom works.
I spent 15 minutes trying to get him to smile at me, but he was too interested in staring at the camera instead.
He is just so precious! We absolutely adore him and are having so much fun being parents!